Our bad weather programmes for young and old
Even if the unique Valais is famous for its many sunny days and beautiful weather, we do have a bad weather day every now and then. However, the bad weather programmes at the den Matterhorn Valley Hotels are so varied, comfortable, relaxing and exciting that every rainy day is sure to be an individual day of well-being.
The weather’s not so great today. Woohoo! Finally time for the “Valais Kitchen Cheese Fondue Course”!
Thank the weather gods – today you’ll learn how to prepare a real Valais cheese fondue. And if that’s not enough: it isn’t just one fondue, but three! Donat Ruppen, passionate hotelier and restaurateur, is the multi-award winning inventor of the famous “Les trois Fondues”. True to the motto that the best parties famously take place in the kitchen, you can then exclusively enjoy your fondue directly afterwards in the hotel kitchen! Have a nice meal!
- Hotel: Family Hotel & Spa Desirée
- Time: Register on T. 027 956 30 60 until 10:30 a.m. on the same day
- Meeting point: 11 o’clock, hotel kitchen at Hotel Desirée
- Price: CHF 16.00 per person (cooking course and fondue)
- Persons: from 4 persons
Playful fun at the Hotel Grächerhof Gourmet&Spa
With our extensive collection of board games, you can outwit bad weather. And during the game, you can enjoy a fine Valais wine as well as some regional specialities in our cosy fireplace lounge. Time is sure to fly there during bad weather!
- Hotel: Hotel Grächerhof Gourmet&Spa
- Time: any time
- Meeting point: Reception
- Game rental on-site: free
- Price: Dining welcome
Even the weather is doing a balancing act!
While it’s raining or stormy outside, relax with a yoga or Pilates class in the Hotel & Spa Hannigalp to get yourself relaxed and in peak fitness for the next outdoor activity, as soon as the sun comes out again.
- Hotel: Hotel & Spa Hannigalp
- Time: Registration on T. 027 955 1000
- Meeting point: Hotel reception
- Price: CHF 15.00 per person
- Participants: from 4 persons